XVISION XVV-SDIDA SDI DISTRIBUTION AMPLIFIER (4 OUTPUTS)
Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on profesionnal A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role. Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. We wanted to change that, so we designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience 120 V outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector… Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options : C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure : The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation ; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- All ouputs fully reclocked and amplified.
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
- Video Input 3G/HD/SD SDI BNC
- Video Ouput 4 x 3G/HD/SD SDI BNC
- 3G Format Support 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- HD Format Support
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50,
- 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98,
- 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25,
- 1080PsF25, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF29.97,
- 1080p30, 1080PsF30
- SD Format Support 525/23.98 NTSC, 525/29.97 NTSC.625/25 PAL.
- SDI Video Sampling 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Sampling Sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Color Space YUV and RGB
- SDI Auto Switching Automatically detects incoming signal format.
- Power Supply Built-in power supply, PowerCON input, Edison Nema 5-15 output
- Power Consumption 25 W
- Operational Voltage Range 90-125 V / 90-250 V also available (with PowerCON True1)
In the box
- xVision converter SDI DA 1 : 4
- Edison to PowerCON (1m)