XVISION SDI TO AUDIO DE-EMBEDDER XVV-SDI2AUDIO
Professional equipment in mission-critical applications is all about reliability and confidence. So we started with a clean sheet, and built what may soon become your most trustworthy piece of equipment.
Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on profesionnal A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role. Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. We wanted to change that, so we designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience AC outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector... Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad for tabletop application. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options : C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure : The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation ; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI port prevents accidental disconnection.
- Reclocked and amplified SDI loop thru
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
- Professional balanced -4dB XLR analog audio outputs each with a 3-segment LED meter.
- Video Input : 3G/HD/SD SDI BNC.
- Video Output : HDMI 1.2 type A with lock system 3G/HD/SD SDI BNC (reclocked loop thru).
- Audio Output : 2 x Balanced +4dB XLR (analog) with level meters.
- 3G Format Support : 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60. HD Format Support 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25, 1080PsF25, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF30.
- SD Format Support : 525/23.98 NTSC, 525/29.97 NTSC.625/25 PAL.
- SDI Video Sampling : 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
- SDI Audio Sampling : Sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Color Space : YUV and RGB.
- SDI Auto Switching : Automatically detects incoming signal format.
- De-embedding : SDI Channels 1 & 2.
- Power Supply : Built-in power supply with PowerCON input and Edison Nema 5-15 output.
- Power Consumption : 25 W.
- Operational Voltage Range : 90-125 V
- Courtesy Outlet : Max 10 A, same voltage as input.
- Height : 50 mm (1.97 in)
- Depth : 180 mm (7.08 in)
- Width : 107 mm (4.21 in)
- Weight : 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Relative Humidity : 0 % to 90 % non-condensing.
In the box
- xVision converter SDI to HDMI.
- HDMI male with locking system to DVI male (1m).
- AC Mains PowerCON cable (1.5 m) - specify plug type at ordering.