Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on professional A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role.
Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. We wanted to change that, so we designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience outlet to power nearby monitor, flat-screen, laptop, video projector or any device up to 10 amps… Power bar to connect both converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adapter.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; One-button operation with no training required. It just works!
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
160 frames (2690 ms @ 60 Hz)
Entire SDI payload, including audio & meta
By the frame of millisecond using onboard OLED display and rotary wheel
1 x 3G-SDI BNC
1 x 3G-SDI BNC (no delay)
4 x 3G-SDI BNC (delayed & mirrored)
1920×1080 p @ 60/50 fps
HD Format Support
1920×1080 p @ 30/25/24 fps,
1920×1080 i @ 60/50 fps,
1280×720 p @ 60/50 fps,
1280×720 i @ 60/50 fps,
1280×720 p @ 30/25/24 fps
SD Format Support
720x480i @ 60 fps, 720x576i @ 50 fps
Up to 16 channels, 24 bit, 48 kHz
ST425M Level A & B, ST424M, ST292M, ST259M
62 mm (2.44 in)
180 mm (7.08 in)
221 mm (8.7 in)
2 kg (4.4 lbs)
0 % to 90 % RH non-condensing
Built-in power supply
PowerCON True1 in/loop thru
Operational Voltage Range
In the box
xVision SDI Line Delay (True1)
Power Cable (1.5 m)
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.