XVISION CONVERTER SDI2FIBER-12G
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON Connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience AC outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector… Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad for table top application. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure : The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation ; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
12G/6G/3G/HD/SD SDI BNC
with reclocked loop-thru.
Optical SDI on ST/OpticalCON DUO/ OpticalCON QUAD,
Multimode or Singlemode.
(see ordering information)
12G/6G/3G-SDI Level A and B, HD-SDI, SD-SDI with embedded audio
2082-1, 2082-10, 425 M Level A & B, 424 M, 292 M, 259 M
50 mm (1.97 in)
180 mm (7.08 in)
107 mm (4.21 in)
1 kg (2.2 lbs)
0 % to 90 % non-condensing
In the box
xVision converter SDI to Fiber
Edison to PowerCON (1.5 m)
Built-in power supply
Edison Nema 5-15 output
Operational Voltage Range
100-120 V 50-60 Hz
100-240V also available
(with PowerCON True1)
Max 10A, same voltage as input