Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on profesionnal A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role.
Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. We wanted to change that, so we designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON True 1 Connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience outlet to power nearby monitor, flat-screen, laptop, video projector or any device up to 10 amps… Power bar to connect both converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad for table top application. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation ; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Reclocked and amplified SDI loop thru
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
- SFP-based video transmission for interoperability with standard SDI over fiber devices.
- Choice of three optical connectors, each available as single- mode and multimode types.
3G/HD/SD SDI BNC with reclocked loop-thru.
Optical SDI on ST/OpticalCON DUO/OpticalCON QUAD,
Multimode or Singlemode.
(see ordering information)
3G-SDI Level A and B, HD-SDI, SD-SDI with embedded audio
425 M Level A & B, 424 M, 292 M, 259 M
50 mm (1.97 in)
180 mm (7.08 in)
107 mm (4.21 in)
1 kg (2.2 lbs)
0 % to 90 % non-condensing
Built-in power supply
PowerCON True1 in / loop thru
Operational Voltage Range
100-240V with True1connectors)
Max 10A, same voltage as input
In the box
xVision converter SDI to Fiber (True1)
AC MainsPowerCon cable (1.5 m, specify plug type at ordering)
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.