Introducing the world’s first video converters truly designed for the road. Video converters nowadays are used everywhere on profesionnal A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role.
Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. We wanted to change that, so we designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience 120V outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector… Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad for table top. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with : It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- HDMI input tested and compatible with Apple computers and iPad.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI port prevents accidental disconnection.
- Automatic downscaling per output – Effortlessly send the same signal to 4K and FullHD displays with a single signal source.
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
HDMI 2.0 type A with lock system
4 x HDMI 2.0 type A with lock system Individual downscaling per port
HDR 4K/2K @ 60 fps (4:2:0 10 bits)
4K/2K @ 60 fps (4:4:4 8 bits)
Single-link 600MHz (18 Gbps)
Embedded Audio Support
DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby
TrueHD Dolby Digital, DTS, LPCM
50 mm (1.97 in)
180 mm (7.08 in)
107 mm (4.21 in)
1 kg (2.2 lbs)
0 -90 % non-condensing
Built-in power supply PowerCON input
Edison Nema 5-15 output
Operational Voltage Range
90-250 V 50-60 Hz also available (with PowerCON True1)
Max 10A, same voltage as input
In the Box
xVision HDMI DA 1:4
Edison to PowerCON (1m)
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.