Part of the Sennheiser XSW-D digital wireless system, the XSW-D PEDALBOARD RX pedalboard receiver is available as an individual component to be used as an additional or backup receiver, or as a replacement unit. It features a 1/4" instrument output to connect to your amplifier or pedal, as well as a DI output on a balanced XLR connection. There is also an onboard tuner with an LED display for visual confirmation, and a footswitch to mute your instrument when tuning.
The XSW-D puts world-renowned Sennheiser wireless sound quality in a miniaturized, low-latency, 1-button digital system that anyone can use. Plug it in, power it up, and you're immediately up and playing, simplifying your setup so you can concentrate on performing with confidence.
Plug In, Turn On: It Works
- The 1-button, 1-LED concept with single-button interface and status indicator effortlessly handles power and linking tasks for you—without the need for any additional button pressing.
Step Up to Sennheiser Sound Quality
- Sennheiser wireless systems are an industry standard, prized by professionals for their clarity and reliability. The XSW-D system allows first-time and budget-conscious users to get their hands on genuine Sennheiser sound quality without breaking the bank.
- Analog wireless systems need to squash your signal to operate in the FM band, resulting in a thin sound with a high noise floor. The XSW-D uses digital technology to preserve the dynamic range of your signal and deliver a crisp, clean, guitar sound with all the nuances of your performance.
- On stage, timing is critical, and the XSW-D uses the aptX Live codec to deliver an impressively low latency of 3.9ms, so you don't experience any lag when playing—keeping you on point and in the groove.
Easy 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Nothing ruins a take like hearing the weather report coming through your amp. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XSW-D digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, protecting the integrity of your signal from interruptions and drop outs caused by TV channels, radios, or other sources.
- Thanks to Sennheiser's channel allocation and interference management technology, the system selects the best operating frequency and automatically switches to a clean channel to provide reliable transmission at a distance up to 250' line of sight.
License-Free Operation Worldwide
- Because the XSW-D system operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz band, you don't have to worry about local licensing laws, frequency coordination, and other technical hassles.
- Simply let the system pick a channel for you, and start playing—whether you're performing at home or anywhere in the world.
- Power supplied from included power adapter
- Mute from either transmitter or receiver
- Up to five systems can be operated simultaneously in the same environment
- Multi-pairing lets you quickly switch between multiple transmitters linked to one receiver (note that only one transmitter can broadcast to one receiver at a time)
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.