The StudioLive 32SC is a compact, rack-mountable 32-channel digital mixer that can be quickly and easily scaled for 16-, 24-, and 32-channel applications. Don't let the road-ready size fool you; the StudioLive 32SC sports a dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine powering 40 mixing channels, 26 mix buses, and 286 simultaneous processors—including 4 stereo reverberation systems and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input channel and mix bus. With 128 (64x64) channels of USB recording and AVB network audio I/O, flexible routing options, and studio-grade audio quality, the StudioLive 32SC provides all the tools you need—whether you’re building your dream studio or putting together a pro touring rig.
The scalable digital mixer.
The StudioLive 32SC digital mixer and the complete PreSonus® StudioLive Series III ecosystem of AVB networking products allow you to create a system that is truly customized for your needs. Connect NSB-series stage boxes to add remote analog inputs and outputs wherever they’re required and complete your 32-channel, 16-bus StudioLive 32SC. Add EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers to give your musicians their own customizable 16-channel monitor mixes. Multiple StudioLive Series III digital mixers can be networked, allowing you to route audio to and from any device on the audio network thanks to the flexibility of Digital Patching on your StudioLive 32SC digital mixer and in UC Surface remote mixer software.
We built our reputation designing great-sounding analog circuits for critical studio recording environments, and we put all of that experience into designing the StudioLive 32SC digital mixer. In 1995, PreSonus patented digital control over analog circuits with our first studio product. Building on this legacy, we created a separate digital volume-control circuit ahead of our lauded analog XMAX mic preamp design, providing the convenience of digital recall without sacrificing fidelity. This allows the StudioLive 32SC mic preamps to be remote-controlled with UC Surface software or Studio One®, and when you load a StudioLive 32SC mixer scene, the mic preamp trim values can also be recalled along with the other settings.
The mobile music recording studio.
PreSonus Capture® recording software is an intuitive multitrack recording application with a fully integrated Virtual Soundcheck mode that runs directly on your StudioLive 32SC digital mixer or on your Mac or Windows computer. Record all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig. StudioLive mix scenes can be stored with your recordings to speed up virtual soundchecks. Best of all, Capture sessions open natively in Studio One with the entire StudioLive mix scene re-created in the Studio One console, complete with fader levels, Fat Channel settings, mutes, solos, and more. No other multitrack software makes recording as fast, simple, and hassle-free so you can focus on mixing the show.
The best music recording software… included.
Studio One revolutionized music recording, making common mixing and production tasks as easy as drag-and-drop. Tight integration with StudioLive 32SC digital mixers allows you to control preamp levels and more right from the Studio One software console. Press the DAW button on your StudioLive 32SC, and your Studio One controls are right under your fingertips on your digital mixer. Studio One control can be toggled on and off, allowing you to quickly switch between your live mix and your production mix with the press of a button. Studio One Artist is included with the StudioLive 32SC, so you can start recording right out of the box.
Remote control your digital mixer from anywhere—on any device.
PreSonus StudioLive Series III digital mixers are tightly integrated with an entire suite of state-of-the-art software. Mix wirelessly using UC Surface touch-control software for macOS®, Windows, iPad® and Android™. Control your monitor mixes with QMix®-UC for iPhone®, iPod® touch, and Android devices. Whether you’re adjusting monitor mixes on stage, moving around the room to dial in your mix, or using your mobile device as a second screen for your StudioLive 32SC digital mixer, remotely controlling your mix from anywhere just got easier.
The bus that takes you everywhere.
Everyone has a unique mixing style, so PreSonus designed the StudioLive 32SC to be configured to work the way you like to mix. The 16 FlexMixes in the StudioLive 32SC digital mixer can be individually configured to function as aux buses, subgroups, or matrix mixes. Four designated effects buses provide a total of 24 mix buses plus an independent solo bus and the main mix. We also provided 24 DCAs so you can more easily and flexibly control groups of channels. Inputs and buses can be freely routed internally, out to your AVB network, and over the USB bus, allowing you to customize your StudioLive 32SC to fit your needs—even when those needs change.
The digital mixer built to record music.
With 128 (64x64) channels of recording over USB, you can record every input channel and bus on your StudioLive 32SC for the ultimate recording rig. Each channel can independently access its analog input or its dedicated digital return from your computer. Ten vintage EQ and classic compressor Fat Channel plug-in models are included and can be used onboard your mixer, as well as within Studio One. And when you’re ready for more signal processing options, PreSonus offers four Fat Channel plug-in collections with 15 additional models. Fat Channel plug-ins can be inserted on every input channel and output bus, giving you extensive, studio-style processing while mixing and recording.
A complete networked solution.
StudioLive Series III networked products form an ecosystem that is easily expanded and quickly configured. Designed to enhance each other, these products are at the forefront of AVB networking technology. The StudioLive 32SC’s integrated AVB networking allows you to expand your mixer as your needs grow. Add NSB-series stage boxes to add analog inputs and outputs. Route audio to EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for customized mixes on stage. With powerful plug-in processing, advanced recording features, and flexible mix buses, the StudioLive 32SC is the best digital mixer for mobile live sound and recording music.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
- Powered by the new dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 40 input-channel digital mixer with 17 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 16 local digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs
- 16 digital channels (AVB, USB, or SD)
- 2 balanced stereo aux inputs
- 1 stereo tape input (RCA, USB, AVB or SD)
- 4 FLEX FX returns
- 1 Talkback
- 26 mix buses
- 16 FlexMixes (Aux, Subgroup, Matrix)
- 4 dedicated FLEX FX buses
- 4 dedicated subgroups
- Stereo Main bus
- 286 simultaneous processors
- Gate / Expander
- Compressor with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 4-band/6-band parametric EQ with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 31-band Graphic EQ
- 4 FLEX FX slots featuring legendary classic reverb emulations and delays
- State Space-Modeled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- 24 DCAs to control groups of channels
- 128-channel (64x64) recording over USB
- Onboard multi-channel SD recorder (34x34) with true Virtual Soundcheck mode
- AVB Networking onboard (64x64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- User Profiles for managing multiple operators with custom permissions
- Per channel digital patching from any analog, AVB, USB, or SD Card source
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for ProTools
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- Put your musicians’ monitor mix under their fingers with QMix-UC (included) for iOS or Android
- Capture 3.0 multitrack software included
- Automated Virtual Soundcheck
- Store StudioLive mix scenes with your audio
- Advanced Studio One integration (Studio One Artist Included)
- XMAX mic preamp control from Studio One
- Control Fat Channel parameters from Studio One mixing console
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.