The Shure model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable. All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications. All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement.
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware.
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones.
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation.
- Controlled low-frequency roll off reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise.
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range.
- Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern.
- Six Foot (6') connecting cable.
- Black colored lavalier microphone and cable.
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.