The tan Shure DL4 DuraPlex is a waterproof, omnidirectional miniature lavalier microphone equipped with a TA4F connector for compatible Shure wireless bodypack transmitters. Built to withstand the rigors of professional use with an IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rating, this durable mic offers a neutral, full-range sound ideal for capturing speech, dialog, and singing in broadcast, reality TV, presentation, and theater applications.
The DL4 DuraPlex features a 5mm miniature capsule for discrete placement. The mic also offers high gain before feedback, making it well suited for speech and dialog at events with loud sound reinforcement. To compensate for any potential loss of high end when positioning the mic, a presence cap is included that boosts the 10 kHz range about 3 to 4 dB for added clarity and intelligibility—this is especially helpful when concealing the lav for film and theatrical work.
Designed to stand up to adverse conditions, the mic is equipped with a long-lasting, fully paintable, 1.6mm Shure Plex cable. The dual-redundant ground in the cable serves as secondary shield, giving it unprecedented durability and immunity to memory effect and kinks.
- Neutral, full-range sound quality for film, broadcast, speech, theater, and performance applications
- IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rating
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 132 dB maximum SPL
- 5mm omnidirectional miniature design
- Advanced 1.6mm Shure Plex cable with secondary shield for longevity
- Cable is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Fully paintable cable with typical theater paints, pens, and polishes
- Presence cap included for additional vocal clarity and presence (3 to 4 dB boost near 10 kHz)
- Includes a regular foam windscreen and a snap-fit foam windscreen that holds tightly in place
- Includes carrying case
- Tan, with TA4F connector
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.