The MKH 20 is usually used as a main microphone for orchestras and solo instruments, and picks up the natural acoustics of the room, though it does have a much wider range of applications as omni-directional microphones do not suffer from ‘proximity effect’.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response, switchable for near and diffuse field applications
- High-frequency response can be accentuated by means of a pressure build-up ring
- Slightly increasing directivity at high frequencies to adjust tonal balance
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal body
What's in the box?
- 1 MKH 20, 1 MZS 40 shock mount,
- 1 MZW 41 windshield, 1 pressure build-up ring
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.