SENHEISER MK 8
The MK 8 is the solution for advanced home recording applications and project studios. It is the microphone for people who bring all their passion in their audio projects. The MK 8 offers sophisticated options to give the sound a personal handwriting. The dual-diaphragm condenser microphone stands for a warm and precise sound. Its five different polar patters, adjustable low cut filters and attenuators allow for a multitude of recording applications and sound design options. The MK 8 has one-inch diaphragms precisely spattered with 24-carat gold. The capsule is accommodated within a sturdy metal housing.
MK 8 – ADJUST AND SHAPE.
- Dual-diaphragm true condenser microphone Adapts to multiple recording situations
- Five switchable polar patterns
- 3-position switchable low cut/roll-off filter Eliminates low-frequency noise or reduces the
- 3-position pad switch Handle excessively loud audio sources and
- Two 24-carat gold plated 1” diaphragms Warm and balance sound
- Shock-mounted capsule Reduces structure bourne noise and protects
- Rugged metal housing Robust live-long investment
- Safely sheltered electronics High immunity against humidity and structure
- Designed and made in Germany
- MK 8 Microphone
- MZQ 4 Clip