The RP-2000 USB MK2 is a strong Quartz controlled direct drive turntable great for professionals. As opposed to belt drive turntables the RP2000 USB generates superior torque by directly transferring engine power to the driving collar giving a much quicker Start and accurate Play. Uploading your Vinyl to digital is easy via the high resolution USB connection. Set up is fast, as installing a driver isn't necessary when connecting to your recording software. There's no need for grounding the RP-2000 with the integrated equalizing pre amp line / phono connection. The high powered direct drive motor gives you perfect speed when recording and launching vinyl making this USB Turntable simple to set up and unparalled in its price range.
- Quartz-controlled DJ turntable with direct drive
- Extremely high-powered motor
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- USB audio output for digitizing records
- Type: 2 speeds 33 1/3, 45 rpm, fully manual
- Motor: 8 pole, 2 phase, brushless dc motor
- Starting torque: > 1,000 g/cm
- Start/stop time: < 1 sec.
- Rotational speed transition: < 1 sec.
- Wow & flutter: < 0,15% W RMS at 33 1/3 RPM
- S/N ratio: > 50 dB (DIN - B)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
- Adjustable tracking force: 0 - 4 g
- Total connected load: 7.5 watts
- Power supply: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 450 x 352 x 144 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Incl. Reloop OM black cartridge, headshell & slipmat
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.