The Reloop NEON is a USB-bus-powered modular effects controller designed specifically to work with Serato Sample Pack 6 as well as other MIDI-mappable performance programs. The controller features eight low-latency velocity-sensitive touch-sensitive color changing RGB drum pads with aftertouch and LED feedback that can be used for triggering samples, loops, and effects.
A mode dial allows you to set the controller to effect up to 4 Serato decks in one of eight modes: Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loop, and Manual Loop. In sampler mode, there are five different trigger variants per sample slot: One Shot, Toggle, Hold, Repeat, Mode, and Sync.
When set to Flip Mode, the controller will allow you to record and play back your own remixes or trigger sequences. Additional controls include two endless encoders for volume control, navigating tracks in your Serato library, and editing loops.
The RGB pads provide color-changing visual feedback of their state to help you stay on point while in the midst of a performance. Two controllers can be smart linked together using the included MINI cable to free up USB ports and expand the overall functionality of the system
- Powerful Serato DJ drum pad modular controller
- Official Serato Accessory: plug-and-play with Serato DJ
- Dedicated Serato DJ SP-6 sampler control
- 4-deck control for Slicer, Cue and Loop
- Perfect addition for DVS users and controller DJs
- Eight touch-sensitive RGB performance drum pads
- FX aftertouch control for multi-sensorial effect modulation
- Supports the Serato Flip extension pack
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.