QSC KS118 POWERED 18IN SUBWOOFER
The QSC KS118 is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequenciesfor mobile entertainment, AVrental, event production, clubs and performance venues. Featuring an 18-inch direct radiating driver powered by a 3600 Watt Class D amplifier, the KS118 delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very low frequencies.
On-boardDSP optimizes and protects system performance while also offering advanced capabilities such as the ability to array two units in a cardioid arrangement, maximizing low frequency output in front while minimizing unwanted energy around the sides and rear of the system.
Highly transportable, the rugged and stylish premium birch enclosure features comfortable, aluminum handles and four, rear-mounted low noise casters. A top-mounted M20 threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35 mm pole for easy vertical deployment with K.2 Series and other full-range loudspeakers.
The KS118 is backed by a global 6-Year Extended Warranty, with product registration
- Very high output with impressive low frequency performance
- 3600 Watt Class D amplifiermodule
- 18 inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Selectable DEEP™ mode for extremely low frequency extension
- Adjustable crossover and delay
- Scenes for commonly-used applicationsthat can be saved/recalled
- Refined, professional and elegant appearance in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for lasting durability
- Vertical or horizontaldeployment(M20 threaded pole receiver for vertical setup)
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Optional transport cover, temporary weather cover, KS-LOC security cover and 35 mm loudspeaker pole accessories available
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration