PTZOPTICS 20X-SDI 1080P PTZ CAMERA (GREY)
The PTZ Optics 20X-SDI is a 1080p camera with 20X optical zoom for capturing HD video at long distances. With support for HDMI, 3G-SDI and IP Streaming (H.264 & H.265) this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast or video conferencing applications.
Be seen in 1080p
Crystal clear High Definition 1080p video with lossless 20X optical zoom letting you get up close to see and interact with your team.
Three Simultaneous Video Outputs
The PTZOptics 20X-SDI can simultaneously send out 1080p video from HDMI, 3G-SDI and h.264 or H.265 IP Streaming for maximum flexibility.
3G-SDI is a preferred cabling for 1080p video over long distances.
Wide Field of View
The 20X PTZOptics models offer a wide field of view with the ability to zoom into narrow a 3.36 degrees.
RS-232/RS-485 Camera Control
Every PTZOptics includes in/out RS-232 ports and a RS-485. These ports use VISCA commands to integrate with larger control systems such as Crestron and Extron. We even have pre-built modules available for download here.
HDMI Video Connection
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a HDMI video output capable of video resolutions up to 1080p.
IP Video Streaming
Camera include h.265 “High Efficiency Codec” IP Streaming along with h.264 and multicast streaming. Taking things a step further we offer our software open source so developers can customize any experience.
5 Year Warranty
PTZOptics offers the industries best 5 Year Warranty. Repairs are handled in our USA repair center located outside Philadelphia, PA.
- Video Connections: HDMI, 3G-SDI & IP Streaming
- Field of View: 60.7 degree wide-angle lens
- Low Lux: High performance in low illumination situations
- Resolution: Full 1920x1080p HD Resolutions up to 60 frames per second
- Noise Cancellation: 2D and 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- IP Streaming GUI: Easy to use Software GUI for PTZ Control and remote viewing
- NEW: Open Source IP Control Software
- 5 Year Warranty: Check out the Quality Control!
- New: Android Camera Control App
- Video CMOS Sensor: 1/2.7” CMOS, 2.12 Mega Pixels
- Frame Rate: 1080p 60/50/30/25, 1080i 60/50/30/25, 720p 60/50/30/25
- Lens: 20x, F4.42mm-88.5mm, F1.8-F2.8
- Lens Zoom: 20x (Optical Zoom), 16x (Digital Zoom)
- Field of View: 60.7°
- Min Lux: 0.5 Lux at F1.8, AGC ON
- Shutter Speed: 1/30s – 1/10000s
- SNR: ≥55dB
- Vertical Flip & Mirror: Supported
- Horizontal Angle of View: 3.36° (tele) to 60.7° (wide)
- Vertical Angle of View: 1.89° (tele) to 34.1°(wide)
- Pan Movement: ±170°
- Tilt Rotation: Up: 90°, Down: 30°
- Presets: 10 IR Presets (up to 255 via RS-232)
- Video Output Interface: HDMI, 3G-SDI, IP Streaming, CVBS
- Network Interface: RJ45
- Audio Interface: Line In, 3.5mm (IP Stream Only)
- Communication Interface: RS-232, RS485
- Baud Rate: 2400/4800/96000 bits
- Power Supply Interface: JEITA type Power Adapter (DC IN 12V)
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 (future use)
- Dimension (in.): 5.56W x 6.63H x 5.88D (7.25H w/ Tilt Up)
- Dimensions (mm): 142W x 169 H x 150 D (185H w/ Tilt Up)
- Box Dimensions: 9”x9”x10” | 228mmx254mmx228mm
- Camera Weight: 3.10 lbs. (1.41 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 5.4 lbs. (2.45 kg)
- Power Supply: 12W (Max)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC (10.8 – 13.0V DC)