The active Pioneer DJ VM-70 produces clear audio with fast-attacking, punchy bass. The speaker can be tuned to suit the characteristics of any room, making it perfect for recreating a club sound when you’re DJing or providing a flat frequency response when you’re producing music in a home or professional studio setting.
Every VM series speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide-bandwidth audio reproduction. Its highly efficient performance results in low distortion and high-energy sound. The 4-mm-thick rigid aluminum front baffle further suppresses resonance and vibrations, delivering sound that’s authentic to the original source.
Aramid fiber woofer cones and Vortex Bass Accelerator
Aramid fiber woofer cones provide outstanding punch that you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies. These newly developed cones are 30 percent lighter than conventional paper-lined Aramid cones, making them stronger with deeper sound.
The Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that low-end audio is tight and free from unwanted vibrations, as ribs in the bass reflex port mean that air flows freely from the speaker to deliver pure sound.
Constant directivity horn
Mid and high-frequency sounds are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space. The shape of the horn and the woofer edge are specially designed so the flat playback frequency crosses over to the tweeter easily, resulting in a natural sound.
All VM series speakers are voiced flat to ensure you hear the natural sound of the music. To help you tweak the output and find the sound that’s perfect for the room you’re working in, each speaker includes DSP settings. On the rear panel, you’ll find 2 knobs: Low EQ and High EQ. Without needing to look, you can click the knobs into 4 different positions each, giving you 16 possible EQ settings that are simple to engage. Choose the one that sounds best for DJing or producing music in your home or studio, depending on the shape, size, and construction of the room.
Use this to adjust the bass, depending on the location of your speaker and the kind of sound you want for DJing or producing music.
- L1: ROOM 1 – This setting reduces the bass (6 dB HPF applied at 63 Hz) and is effective when your speaker is near a wall or at times when you don’t want heavy bass, e.g. late at night.
- L2: FLAT – Flat frequency response for a true sound. This is the most popular setting for producing music in an acoustically treated room.
- L3: ROOM 2 – This setting increases the bass (2.5 dB boost using a bell EQ at 50 Hz) and is ideal to use when you need some extra punch, e.g. in a large space.
- L4: CLUB BASS – More power in the bass (5 dB boost using a bell EQ at 50 Hz, and 2 dB boost using a bell EQ at 200 Hz), for a club-like sound. This setting is the best to use when you want as much bass as possible, e.g. for parties.
Use this to adjust the treble, depending on the location of your speaker and the kind of sound you want for DJing or producing music.
- H1: ROOM 1 – This setting reduces the volume of high frequencies (3 dB reduction using a high shelf EQ from 3.5 kHz to 12 kHz) and is effective when the room is reverberant and the high frequencies are overpowering.
- H2: FLAT – Flat frequency response for a true sound. This is the most popular setting for producing music in an acoustically treated room.
- H3: ROOM 2 – This setting increases the volume of high frequencies (3 dB boost using a high shelf EQ at 7 kHz) and is ideal for generating brighter sounds in a room or space where the treble seems to be lost.
- H4: BRIGHT TREBLE – This setting can produce a clearer sound (thanks to a 1.5 dB boost using a bell EQ at 4 kHz and a 3.5 dB boost using a bell EQ at 8 kHz) and help the details of individual musical instruments to stand out. For example, the outlines of the sound of guitars, cymbals, trumpets, etc. can be heard more clearly.
Fresh, professional design
The brand-new design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability. It cuts down unwanted vibrations for lower distortion while the tweeter protective guard reduces the risk of damage to the high-frequency diaphragm. And the Alumite treated brushed texture gives the speakers a professional finish so they look right at home next to Pioneer DJ gear.
- Woofer: 6.5" (165mm) ARAMID CONE
- Width: 229mm
- Height: 341mm
- Depth: 312mm
- Weight: 7.7KG
- Frequency Range: 37 Hz - 36 Hz
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 112 dB
- Amplifier Output:
- Class D with 96kHz DSP
- LF: 70 W / 4 Ω
- HF: 30 W / 4 Ω
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.