The Monitor Station V2 from PreSonus is a desktop studio control center that allows you to switch between three sets of studio monitors and three input sources. It also features a built-in headphone amplifier with four 1/4" headphone outputs, each with dedicated level control. These features make the Monitor Station V2 suitable for a variety of recording, monitoring and mixing applications.
For communicating with the talent, the Monitor Station V2 is equipped with a built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and talkback button. It has a large main level control knob, dedicated buttons for input and speaker selection, and 8-segment color LED input meters for visual monitoring.
- Inputs and Outputs
- 2x stereo pairs of 1/4" TRS inputs
- 1x stereo pair of RCA Aux inputs
- 1x stereo S/PDIF coaxial (RCA) digital input (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
- 3x stereo pairs of 1/4" TRS speaker outputs with level controls
- 1x stereo pair of 1/4" TRS main outputs
- 1x stereo pair of 1/4" TRS cue outputs
- 4x 1/4" TRS stereo headphone outputs
- Large main level control
- 3x individual main source (ST1, ST2, Aux) select switches
- 3x individual speaker select switches
- Cue section with source select (ST1, ST2, Aux) and output-level control
- Aux-S/PDIF select switch
- Aux input level control
- Main mute, Mono, and Dim switches with variable Dim attenuation
- Additional Features
- 8-segment color LED input meters with selectable reference level
- Built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and talkback button
- Convenient desktop design
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.