The JBL PRX800W series is the most advanced PA in its class. Wi-Fi technology and sophisticated DSP give you complete control over system tuning and performance via the free PRX Connect app. An efficient 1500-watt class-D amplifier and patented JBL Differential Drive® technology provide best-in-class power and reduced weight. And the rugged all-wood cabinets feature a redesigned input panel and universal power supply for easy, reliable operation worldwide. Designed to deliver legendary JBL sound for bands, DJs and more, PRX800W represents the next generation in smart live sound reinforcement.
Complete Wireless Control with the PRX Connect App
PRX800W is the first PA system in its class to feature complete wireless control via Wi-Fi. The PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android connects wirelessly to every speaker, offering full control over the powerful built-in DSP. Set up, configure and optimize the performance of your live sound system—faster than ever before.
Walk around the venue during sound check and fine-tune your speakers to sound better as a system. Use the 8-band EQ, speaker delay, mute, gain and more to make sure your audience hears great sound from every corner of the room. It’s easy to configure shows offline and save presets. You can even find any connected speaker instantly with the useful Locator function.
JBL PRX818XLFW Subwoofer
The JBL PRX818XLFW is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 18-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX818XLFW delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
- Features a standard M20 threaded pole cup that can accept most modern subwoofer-mounted speaker poles
|System Type||Self Powered 18” subwoofer|
|Maximum SPL Output||134 dB peak|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||30 Hz - 103 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||35 Hz – 87 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4” combo connectors|
|Input Impedance||20K Ohms (balanced)|
|Signal Indicators||Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
|Dynamic Control (Input)||dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit|
|Internal Crossover Frequency||100 Hz DSP|
|Loop out Crossover Frequency||120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope|
|Design||Highly efficient Class-D amplifier|
|AC Power Input||100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2278G 18 in woofer|
|Enclosure||Rectangular, 18 mm plywood|
|Transport||2 x injection molded handles with backing cup|
|Finish||Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||692 mm x 523 mm x 724 mm
(27.26 in x 20.6 in x 28.5 in)
|Net Weight||36.8 kg (81 lb)|
|Gross Weight||45.0 kg (100.0 lb)|
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.