Designed to deliver professional-quality audio, the 12" JBL EON712 is a highly flexible, easy to use, 1300W powered portable PA speaker for today's working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers.
The speaker works in a variety of orientations and configurations for use as a main PA or stage monitor. When used as a main speaker, a pair of EON712's is well equipped to cover an audience of 300.
A push button and LCD menu screen on the back of the speaker allow you to physically switch between optimized use-case presets. The built-in DSP provides user control over the 3-channel mixer and the integrated dbx DriveRack, which offers Automatic Feedback Suppression (AFS), an 8-band output EQ, microphone ducking, and a 100ms speaker delay.
Two inputs (Ch.1 and Ch.2) feature combo XLR-1/4" connectors complete with gain controls and signal/clip indicators. The third channel is the Bluetooth 5.0 input for wireless audio streaming.
With independent inputs, the EON712 is a great choice for any singer/songwriter or solo performer with an instrument. You have independent control over mic and instrument levels, while the Bluetooth input provides backing tracks or incidental music between sets.
It also features an XLR Thru-Output for daisy-chaining to additional speakers or other audio equipment. All mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally and output through the Pass-Thru XLR connector. For a true stereo L/R operation, two EON712s are needed, with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
The highly efficient 1300W amplifier powers the 12" woofer and 1" compression driver, which provide full-range audio (60 Hz to 20 kHz) with a sound pressure level powerful enough to ensure the entire audience can hear your performance. JBLs redesigned high-frequency horn ensures a uniform coverage front to back with a dispersion of 100°H x 60°V. The EON712 includes a power cord.
At a Glance
- Custom-designed 12" woofer
- 2414H compression driver
- Redesigned high-frequency horn
- Power: 1300W
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB), 60 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 127 dB
- Dispersion: 100° H x 60° V
- Audio I/Os: 2 XLR combo, 1 XLR passthrough
- Pro-grade dbx DSP: Automatic Feedback Suppression, ducking, 100ms speaker delay, parametric EQ
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer
- Color backlit LCD screen provides easy access to functions
- Universal JBL Pro Connect app control
- Bluetooth 5.0 streaming and control
- Durable polypropylene cabinet and metal grille
- Two ergonomic handles simplify transport
- Built-in pole mount and optional EON700 Universal Yoke Mount expand system configuration options
- Stackable cabinets for easy storage
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.