The G-INEAR-WP from Gator Cases is a Titan-Series waterproof case designed to securely hold and protect a half-rack wireless in-ear monitoring system for technicians, audio engineers, and recordists in live sound, remote recording, and theater. It is boasts certifications in IP 67, ATA-300, ASTM D4169, and Mil-STD-810F.
The heavy-duty case is constructed from injection-molded NK-7 resin and is impact-, water-, and dust-proof. The foam insert provides cushioning and support for a transmitter, ear buds, receiver body pack, power supply, and accessories. The Powerclaw latching system delivers a secure seal and easy release. An automatic pressure valve protects the case from creating a vacuum during altitude changes or atmospheric pressure differences. The soft-grip handle allows comfortable carrying between locations. The G-INEAR-WP features case holes, which may be used for installing padlocks (available separately).
- Storage for transmitter, ear buds, receiver body pack, power supply, and accessories
- Thick padding in lid to provide secure protection
- Water-resistant injection molded construction featuring UltraGuard technology
- Built for military requirements with lightweight high-impact crushproof NK-7 resin
- IP67 dust and immersion certification to endure the harshest of elements or extreme conditions
- Certifications include ATA-300 impact test, ASTM D4169 falling rain/vibration/drop tests, and Mil-STD-810F immersion test
- Automatic pressure equalizing valve protects the case from creating a vacuum during altitude changes or atmospheric pressure differences by allowing air to pass through while preventing water from entering
- Case secures with easy release Powerclaw latching system to keep the case locked during transport or impact
- Pad-lockable with integrated lock loop
- Soft-grip foldable comfort handle
- Integrated lid stay keeps case from snapping closed
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.