The Furman M-8x AR Voltage Regulator is intended to protect sensitive electronic equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as brownouts, sags, and over-voltage conditions. Such irregularities can cause audio tonal changes, digital equipment malfunctions (such as loss of MIDI programs or other data), or in extreme cases, permanent damage.
- Provides nine regulated, conditioned AC outlets-eight on the rear panel and one on the front
- Input capacity is 15 A; output capacity is 12 to 15 A
- Extreme over-voltage (instant) shutdown and under-voltage (delayed) shutdown, safeguard connected equipment
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) indicator LED
- Extreme over-current shutdown protects regulator and connected equipment
- Extreme Current Shutdown (ECS) indicator LED
- Tri-color "In-Regulation" indicator
- Protection OK indicator
- Eight element, Bi-color bar graph meter to indicate input line voltage
- User accessible thermal circuit breaker protects against overload
- Low noise toroidal autotransformer with very low stray magnetic field leakage
- Front Panel ON/OFF switch
- Compact, lightweight unit weighs only 15.75 lbs. (7.15 kg)
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.