SENNHEISER EW 500-G4 W/ NEUMANN KK205 CAPSULE (FREQ GW1)
Sennheiser ew 500-G4 w/ Neumann KK205 Capsule (Freq GW1)
To celebrate the 90th anniversary of Neumann, the Professional Audio and Neumann teams are pleased to announce a limited-time promotional item. Introducing the ew 500 G4-KK205 vocal set, combining the power and flexibility of Sennheiser’s ew 500 G4 wireless series with the highly-regarded audio quality of Neumann’s KK 205 super-cardioid, condenser capsule.
Evolution Wireless G4 greatly expanded the power and flexibility of the evolution wireless series. ew 500 G4 wireless systems now feature up to 50 mW of RF power, up to 88 MHz of frequency bandwidth, as well as compatibility with the Neumann KK 205 capsule. Previously, Neumann capsules required the use of 2000, Digital 6000 or Digital 9000 Series wireless systems. Now, with the ew 500 G4-KK205 special edition vocal set, renowned Neumann sound is available to a much wider audience.
The KK 205 capsule head is based on Neumann’s award-winning KMS series of wired stage microphones, featuring a true condenser capsule that delivers the exceptional clarity that made Neumann famous. Engineered for stage use, the KK 205 accomodates sound pressure levels up to 150 dB without clipping, while its tight, frequency-independent supercardioid pattern ensures high gain before feedback. With it’s smooth frequency response, airy top, and superior transient response, the KK 205 delivers an immediate, emotional vocal sound.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization bet ween transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
- Microphone head KK 205 with excellent pop protection, enormous SPL capability, and high feedback resistance
- EM 300-500 G4 rackmount receiver
- SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter
- KK 205 super-cardioid condenser capsule
- NT 2-3 power supply
- GA3 rack kit set
- Microphone clamp