Sennheiser EM 3732 COM-II L
The Sennheiser EM 3732-COM-II is a 3000/5000 Series 2-channel wireless receiver equipped with the Command function. This professional receiver offers an ultrawide tuning range of 168 MHz, true diversity reception, an antenna splitter for daisy-chaining up to eight devices, a range of analog and digital connection options, and is remote-controllable via Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software.
Characterized by high transmission reliability, exceptional audio quality, and simple operation, the EM 3732-COM-II is a popular choice among live sound engineers for Broadway theater productions, large corporate facilities, houses of worship, live music events, and network broadcasts.
Exceptional Sound and Maximum Reliability During Live Performances
- The receiver supports both the Sennheiser HiDyn plus (HDP) and HDX DSP-based compander systems, designed to significantly reduce unwanted transmission noise.
- A balanced XLR audio output outputs the signal of both receiver channels in AES3/EBU digital audio format with external word clock synchronization—for a direct connection to a digital mixing console.
- Four transformer-balanced XLR analog audio outputs—one for each channel outputs and one for each Command audio outputs.
- The ultrawide 168 MHz switching bandwidth provides extra flexibility to find more available channels in challenging RF environments.
- True diversity reception uses two receiver modules for each receiver channel for added protection against dropouts.
- The 3000/5000 system lets you run up to 10 active transmitters per 6-MHz TV channel.
- An integrated active antenna splitter lets you cascade (daisy-chain) up to eight units using the included antennas and antenna cables.
- SKM 5200-II, SKM 5200, SKM 2000 handheld transmitters
- SK 5212-II, SK 5212, SK 3063, SK 50-A bodypack transmitters
- G4 handheld/bodypack/plug-in transmitters in HDX Mode
Easy to Operate with and Intuitive User Interface
- The icon-based operating menu is remarkably simple and intuitive.
- The large backlit OLED displays with high contrast and intensity are ideal for working in poor lighting situations.
- All settings are carried out centrally using a jog dial.
- An infrared port on the front panel lets you quickly sync the transmitters with the unit.
- Each receiver offer 6 fixed-frequency banks with up to 59 factory-preset frequencies each and one variable bank with 20 freely tunable channels, allowing you to quickly deploy intermodulation-free frequencies in multichannel applications.
- Battery life for both transmitters can be monitored on the displays.
- A set of LEDs indicates warning states.
- Squelch threshold can be adjusted and is displayed continuously.
- The audio for both receiver channels can be monitored—individually or simultaneously—via the headphone jack on the front panel.
Command Channel Functionality
- The Command Channel function provides a second audio channel between the receiver and a compatible transmitter equipped with a command switch.
- The command switch routes the audio signal to a second output on the receiver. It allow this second audio signal to be routed to a broadcast production producer, for example, allowing the artist to directly address the control room off-air on a private channel.
- Depending upon the mode selected, the Command option switch may toggle between the two separate audio channels or add the Command Channel in parallel to the primary audio channel.
Setup and Monitoring Simplified with WSM Software
- The integrated Ethernet connection allows the receiver to be linked into your network for use of the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software (free download available separately) for Mac and Windows.
- WSM software allows you to monitor and control all receiver operating statuses remotely, even during live performances. In addition, this versatile software lets you reset the channel allocation at any time and store it as a "Scene". To simplify complex multichannel operation, the software provides immediate identification of the channel allocated to each receiver, at the press of a button.
Enhance the Performance of Your System with Remote Antennas
- Whether active or passive, omnidirectional, directional, or circular, adding a pair of remote antennas extends the range of your system and offers increased protection against interference.
- Compatible models include:
- A 2000 UHF
- AD 3700
- A 1031-U
- A 3700
- AB 3700
- A 5000-CP
- The ASA 3000 active antenna splitter (available separately) lets you stretch the power of your antenna pairs, giving you more on-air channels in less set up time.