Designed for mobile lighting professionals, the CHAUVET DJ EVE P-150 UV is a 150W LED black light cannon with forty UV (ultraviolet) diodes. Featuring two interchangeable magnetic lenses used to alter the fixture's beam angles to either 25, 35, or 45°, it provides wide ultraviolet washes that enhance the appearance of white or fluorescent colors with a supernatural glow, ideal for clubs, performance stages, theatrical productions, or special-effects installations.
The EVE P-150 UV allows for both wired and wireless operation in either standalone or DMX-controlled configurations. Plug a D-Fi USB transceiver (available separately) into the fixture's USB port and pair with a D-Fi-enabled controller for instant wireless DMX communication, or use a standard 3-pin/5-pin DMX cable for a wired connection. Two DMX channel modes enable varying levels of control over the fixture. For operation without a DMX controller, use the built-in programs in either Sound-Active or automatic mode. You can even synchronize multiple units via Master/Slave control, to create coordinated light shows. Additional controls include an on-board menu with digital display and the IRC-6 wireless remote (available separately).
Other features include flicker-free and silent operation for video applications, an auto-sensing power supply, and pass-through powerCON I/O to connect a single power cable to the wall and daisy-chain up to 9 units at 120V, or up to 16 units at 230V. Housed in a cast-aluminum enclosure that provides extra strength without the weight, the EVE P-150 UV comes equipped with a dual-yoke bracket that can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or lighting stand, or to create a variable-angle floor stand. The fixture ships with a gel frame.
- Robust LED black light cannon designed for mobile lighting professionals
- 40 x UV LEDs, 150W total
- Included interchangeable magnetic lenses alter the beam to desired angles
- 25, 35, or 45° beam angles
- 2 x DMX channel modes
- USB port lets you plug the D-Fi USB transceiver (available separately), for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Standalone or Master/Slave configuration
- Built-in automated programs, sound-activated
- LED strobe effect
- Variable electronic dimmer: 0-100%
- Daisy-chain power for up to 8 units at 120V, or 16 units at 230V
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging
- powerCON connectors for secure power connections and power linking
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- 3- and 5-pin DMX I/O
- Flicker-free and silent operation for video applications
- Cast-aluminum housing provides extra strength without the weight
- Double-bracket yoke can be used for conventional mounting or as a variable-angle floor stand
- Compatible with IRC-6 wireless remote (available separately)
- Built-in gel frame holder and 6.25" accessory slot to hold barn doors
- Includes gel frame
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.