Chauvet DJ D-FI USB D-Fi Usb Transceiver
he D-Fi USB Transceiver from Chauvet allows you to connect to the D-Fi series of Chauvet fixtures which have USB ports without using DMX cables. The D-Fi transceiver is also powered by the USB port it is plugged into and can be controlled using any Chauvet radio remote transmitter or transceiver. You also have the option of wireless control via your smartphone with separate purchase of the D-Fi Hub and Flare-CON.
- Finger-sized wireless D-Fi transceiver provides instant wireless communication
- Transfers DMX as well as master/slave signals between similar fixtures
- Eliminates the need for DMX cables
- Plugs directly into USB-compatible devices
- Works without the need of an external power supply
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
- Operating Frequency 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
- Range Max. unobstructed distance: 165' (50 m)
- Approvals CE/FCC
- Dimensions 3.0 x 0.9 x 0.5" (78 x 25 x 13 mm)
- Weight 1.1 oz (31.2 g)
- Package Weight 0.1 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.6 x 3.2 x 0.8"