Building upon the success of the original CDL12, the PreSonus CDL12P is a constant directivity loudspeaker well suited for fixed installations and mobile sound reinforcement for live bands, DJs, clubs, event halls, bars, speaking engagements, and more. By combining the best attributes of point source and line array technologies, the CDL12P offers consistent, coherent sound with focused pattern control and consistent SPL throughout the frequency response range.
The polypropylene enclosure houses a 2000W Class-D amplifier that powers the single 12" (1000W) woofer and eight 2" hi-mid frequency drivers (1000W), which combine to offer a frequency range of 48 Hz to 18 kHz (±3 dB) with a maximum SPL of 130 dB. With a low 420 Hz crossover, the CDL12P minimizes comb filtering between the high-mid drivers and the 12" driver.
Rigging CDL12P enclosures is made easier, thanks to the integrated pin-loaded rigging hardware. A dual-angle pole mount provides support for up to two enclosures, while up to six enclosures can be flown offering a truly symmetric 120 x 90° design. Up to six enclosures can be flown with one or two of the optional CDL18 subwoofers for extended low-frequency response.
Onboard DSP presets help facilitate simplified array configurations, while providing compression, limiting, 800 ms of delay, and 8-band EQ with individually selectable filters (HP, LP, BP, Notch, High-Shelf, Low-Shelf, and All Pass). The PreSonus CDL12P ships with a powerCON power cord.
- Continuous Directivity constant curve array with eight 2" cone drivers disperse sound an amazing 120 degrees horizontally
- 15˚ vertical directivity can be extended from 30˚ up to 90˚ with additional arrayable CDL12Ps
- 12" long-throw LF transducer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- Low crossover point minimizes comb filtering and enhances line array intelligibility
- 1000 x 1000W Class-D power for high SPLs and lightning-fast transient response
- Locking AC connector in and out
- Balanced XLR input and output
- 90 Hz high-pass filter
- Array mode (1-6 boxes)
- Sub Mode (Off, CDL18s, ULT18, or AIR18s)
- 35mm pole socket with 7.5° downward tilt for use with up to two CDL12P on a tripod or atop an 18" PreSonus subwoofer (Note: a CDL18s must be used for when two CDL12Ps are arrayed)
- Integrated flyware to create an array of up to six CDL12P's
- Signal, -3 dB, Limiter Protection, and Clip monitoring¿
- Easy-to-handle, compact form factor, and 63 lb weight
- Rugged plastic enclosure
- Tour-grade, 1.2mm steel grille
Optional Accessories and Companion Products
- CDL18s Subwoofer (supports up to two CDL12Ps mounted atop)
- ULT18 Subwoofer (supports one CDL12P atop)
- AIR18S Subwoofer (supports one CDL12P atop)
- CDL12 tote bag
- CDL12P rigging system components
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.