BEHRINGER ECM8000 MEASUREMENT CONDENSER MIC
To get the best sound in any room, you must first understand the room’s acoustics. The ECM8000 is a specialized condenser microphone designed for use with real-time analyzers, such as our ULTRACURVE DEQ2496, to provide an accurate acoustic picture of the room. You can then use your graphic EQ to fine-tune your system's performance to perfectly match the characteristics of any acoustic environment.
Great Sound From Every Angle
The ECM8000's ruler-flat frequency response from 15 Hz to 20 kHz and omnidirectional polar pattern give you a clear, accurate reading of any room's unique sound characteristics. Like standard condenser mics used for recording or performance, the ECM8000 is phantom powered, from +15 V to +48 V. We've even included a rugged carrying case, microphone clip and stand adapter to ensure smooth operation every time.
- Ultra-linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording application
- Perfectly suited for room equalization application plus high-resolution studio recording and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
- Works with phantom power from +15 to +48 V
- Perfect for use with the BEHRINGER ULTRACURVE or any other analyzer
- Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany