The Antari FT-50 is a compact and lightweight fire training fog machine with tremendous output volume and flexibility compared to others in its class.
It can function without power for up to 45 minutes after reaching its working temperature, thanks to a newly designed heater block system that better preserves the heat to increase operation time when off power. This unique feature offers fire brigades the mobility to move around and fill fog in training scene, without being connected to AC power. The FT-50 can be simply operated by the handle-mounted push button, and volume output can be adjusted from the control dial on the back panel.
- Designed for Fire Training Applications which require portability
- Handle-mounted push button operation
- Adjustable Output Volume Control Dial
- Compact and Lightweight
- Off Power Operation (after complete heating cycle)
- Warm-Up Time: 7.5 min (approx.)
- Fluid Consumption:110 ml/min
- Control / Connections:
- LED Indicator
- Push Button Handle Bar
- Volume Output Control Dial
Size / Weight:
- Length: 13.6" (346mm)
- Width: 6.0" (152mm)
- Vertical Height: 9.9" (251mm)
- Weight: 21.6 lbs. (9.8kg)
Electrical / Thermal:
- AC 120V / 60Hz
- 1,450W Max Power Consumption
The FT-50 can be simply operated by the handle-mounted push button, and volume output can be adjusted from the control dial on the back panel.