In 2005 AKG has launched the very first Perception models – a completely new series of microphones showing legendary AKG Sound & Quality at an outstanding price level.
The brand-new Perception 820 Tube delivers real tube sound quality. It is not only the new flagship model of the Perception Series but also raises the bar in its class of affordable tube microphones.
In contrast to many other affordable tube microphones, the Perception 820 Tube delivers real tube sound quality thanks to the dual one-inch large diaphragm capsule and the sophisticated ECC 83 dual-triode circuitry.
The elegant remote control unit allows selection of 9 different pickup patterns and controls the switchable bass-cut filter and the attenuation pad. Moreover, a ground lift switch prevents unwanted hum if necessary.
It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount and a metal carrying case.
AKG’s industry–leading Perception Series of condenser microphones are recognized for their outstanding quality and versatile capabilities at an affordable price.
The Perception 820 Tube raises the bar in its class – It shows real tube sound, the highest dynamic range, the most comprehensive features and comes complete with useful accessories at an unbeatable price.
- Two back-to-back one-inch large diaphragms featuring True Condenser Technology
- An ECC 83 dual-triode tube circuitry emphasizes even-order harmonics for rich, smooth and three-dimensional sound
- The elegant remote control unit allows selection of 9 different pickup patterns from omnidirectional to cardioid to figure 8
- The switchable bass cut filter (80 Hz, 12 dB/oct) reduces unwanted rumble or footfall noise
- A 20 dB attenuation pad enables for high SPL applications up to 155 dB
- Brush-finished, anodized Aluminium front plate and all-metal housing for maximum shielding
- A ground lift switch prevents unwanted hum if necessary
- Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.