Perception 420 is a multi-pattern large-diaphragm condenser microphone for more demanding professional studio recording applications. Offering high sensitivity and 155 dB maximum SPL, the Perception 420 delivers a warm transparent sound quality ideally suited for ensemble recording, grand piano, woodwind and brass instruments as well as drums and percussion instruments. In addition, three selectable polar patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-eight – allow a wide range of stereo miking techniques and ambient recording.
A switchable bass cut filter and preattenuation pad enable the Perception 420 to be used close to sound sources in sound fields as high as 155 dB.
The microphone's chassis is made of precision-tooled zinc/aluminium alloy and boasts a dent resistant stainless-steel wire-mesh front grille. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminium carrying case.
- Back-to-back large-diaphragm multi-pattern transducer
- True condenser technology
- High sensitivity and 155 dB maximum SPL capability
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter
- Legendary, pristine AKG sound quality
- Complete with spider-type shock mount and aluminium carrying case
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.