The D 40 with its solid all-metal body will stand up to the hardships of night-after-night onstage use "with a smile".
The Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no need for tuning resonators, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance.
The transducer is protected by a sturdy wire-mesh cap and takes extremely high sound pressure levels with ease.
An integrated stand adapter and standard H 440 mounting bracket for snare drums, tom-toms, etc. make the D 40 a highly versatile tool for use on drums, percussions, wind instruments, and guitar amps.
- Dynamic microphone designed for drums and percussions, wind instruments, and guitar amps
- Patented AKG Varimotion diaphragm
- Custom built capsule mounting
- Spring steel wire-mesh cap
- Rugged all-metal body withstands typical tough handling on stage
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.