The MCTRL660 PRO has a variety of video connectors:
- Input connectors: 1 × 3G-SDI, 1 × HDMI 1.4a, 1 × single-link DVI
- Output connectors: 6 × Gigabit Ethernet port, 2 × 10G optical port
- Loop output connectors: 1 × 3G-SDI LOOP, 1 × HDMI 1.4a LOOP, 1 × DVI LOOP
- Input of ultra-high color depths: 10-bit/12-bit RGB 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:4:4, with input resolutions up to 1920×1080@60Hz, increasing color expression capabilities by 4096 times compared to 8-bit inputs, and presenting images with rich and delicate colors, smoother transitions, as well as clearer details
- Supports individual Gamma adjustment for RGB when the color depth of input source is 10-bit or 12-bit, which effectively controls image non-uniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset to improve image quality.
- Low latency: Less than 1 ms (when the start position of image is 0.)
- Dual working modes: working as sending card and fiber converter
- One-click backup and recovery, quickly recovering previous screen configurations to deal with sudden on-site failure
- Image mirroring, allowing for more cool and dazzling stage effects
- Auto LED screen configuration
- Web control
- Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration
- Monitoring of inputs
- Multiple MCTRL660 PRO units can be cascaded.
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.