LS-Core is the smallest 8 universe lighting console in the market, bringing a built-in hardware with the LightShark engine including all its features. A USB-host input is available to connect a MIDI surface hardware to use real faders and buttons.
LS-Core is specially useful as an architectural controller thanks to its size that can be installed on any place and thanks to the LightShark internal scheduler.
- Designed for fast programming, avoiding repetitive tasks
- Supports DMX-512, Art-Net, ACN, MIDI, UDP, OSC and HTTP
- 8 DMX universes: 4096 channels to manage a complete show
- Edit your own fixture library with support for virtual modes
- WIFI and 100/1000 Ethernet
- Supports OSC control software or a MIDI console connection
- Cross-platform: No matter the OS, it is web based
- Built-in web server app, pre-loaded instantly in the web client
- Built-in display
- Up to 1200 cues
- Built-in FX engine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.