LightShark is a cross-platform lighting control system, with up to 8 DMX universes, which has an ultrafast web-based User Interface, being able to connect up to 3 devices at the same time to create your own multiscreen control system. Thanks to this concept, LightShark features a plug&play solution, avoiding the inconvenience of having to install any software or driver on a computer. A web browser is all you need to have complete access to the software, no matter the Operative System (iOS, Android, Linux, Windows, macOS). LightShark is a new concept in lighting control and it is a perfect solution for applications like nightclubs, DJ´s, medium sized and corporate events, schools, churches, etc...
The LightShark range comprises two independent hardware products which have built-in the LightShark engine software, the LS-Core and the LS-1 console, both developed and designed entirely within WORK PRO's lighting division. The LS-1 brings together the best features from the world of innovative software-only lighting control and marries them to an intuitive, ergonomic hardware control surface. The LS-Core omits the LS-1's hardware control surface but offers exactly the same lighting control software, processing power, and smartphone/tablet-based software control interface.
LightShark has a clear and simple user interface, any lighting designer in just 15 minutes will be able to use 100% of LighShark functionality. First-time users will adapt quickly and be able to create spectacular looks without any technical knowledge thanks to the built-in FX engine.
The LS-1 brings together the best features from the world of the LightShark software engine and marries them to an intuitive, ergonomic hardware control surface. 4 encoders, 10 master playbacks and a color built-in display, combined with a complete set of RGB buttons, give the users a full console platform able to manage incredible shows in a very reduced size, which is compatible with airplane carry-on luggage.
The LS-1 includes a built-in stand to hold a device like a tablet on the back of the LS-1, and an extra dedicated USB charging socket on the rear panel to keep associated tablets or Smartphones charged at all times.
- Fast Programming: Designed for fast programming, avoiding repetitive tasks.
- Multi Protocol: Support for diverse protocols including DMX-512, Art-Net, ACN, MIDI, UDP, OSC & HTTP.
- Multi-touch UI: LightShark allows multiple touch events at the same time.
- 8 DMX universes: 4096 channels to manage a complete show.
- Built-in Fixture editor: Edit your own fixture library with support for virtual modes.
- MIDI Support: Connect a MIDI console.
- 10 main playbacks: 10 main playback faders.
- 20 virtual playbacks: Being able to manage 30 playbacks in total.
- Manual crossfade: Jump quickly between cues.
- Cross-platform: No matter the OS nor driver installation, it is web based.
- Built-in web server app: All tabs are pre-loaded instantly in the web client.
- Extended Cue memory: Up to 1200 cues.
- Fanning function: Quick access to fanning.
- Built-in FX engine: More than 20 customizable effects.
- Submaster FX size & speed: Accurate effect control.
- RGB & CMY Color Picker: Adjust the desired color with just a click.
- Customizable user palettes: Unlimited user palettes gives you a lot of possibilities.
- Awesome customizable Executors window: Ultrafast cue triggering.
- Internal event scheduler: Useful for architectural applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.