The Reloop Studio Keyfadr combines some of the most useful control functions for music production into a compact and versatile DAW controller for producers and performers using Ableton. Aside from its extremely compact dimensions, which make the controller fit comfortably into almost any laptop bag, the Keyfadr offers users a variety of intuitive possibilities; from being a control station for studio projects through to being a creative tool for a live gig.
The Keyfadr is made up of 25 velocity-sensitive keys, 8 faders, 16 rotary knobs and 8 endless encoders with push function, making this USB MIDI controller an indispensable creative tool.
- Combines the most useful functions for music production into one device
- Keyboard: 25 mini keys with 9 playable octaves
- Control section: 8 Channel faders with endless encoders (pan), including 2 control knobs, (send/return) and three backlit function buttons (mute, solo, rec)
- Transport controls (play, stop, rec, scene up/down, play/ stop clips, overdub, set marker, marker left/right, cycle, tap, metronome)
- On board appregiator with multiple modes and internal/external midi clock
- Chord feature: Easily play the most common chords in this versatile mode
- Scale mode: Choose from four different scales and always hit the right key
- Shift button for second layer control and choose between two performance scenes
- Fully USB powered controller requires no external power source
- Ableton Live 9 Lite included (value upgrade opportunity)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.