The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality.
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light weight.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Large port area for reduced distortion.
- Power Rating : 1500 Watts Peak
- LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D
- Frequency Range : 31 Hz – 220 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 508 mm x 597 mm x 749 mm (20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in)
- Frequency Response : 34 Hz – 220 Hz
- Maximum Peak Output : 126 dB SPL at 1m
- Bandpass Nominal Impedance : LF: 2 x 2 ohms
- LF Driver : 1 x JBL 2268FF 457 mm (18 in) dual voice coil
- Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium-magnet
- Audio Input Connector : XLR with loop through
- User Controls : Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)
- Selectable 80 Hz or 120 Hz Low Pass
- 80 Hz High-Pass enable/disable for XLR loop thru.
- Signal Processing : DSP based, resident in Input Module
- System Management : DSP based limiters for mechanical and thermal protection
- AC Power Operating Range : 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60Hz
- AC Line Voltage : User selectable: 120V/240V (-15%, +10%)
- AC Input Connector : Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)
- AC Loop Through Connector : Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)
- AC Current Requirements : 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V
- Enclosure : 18 mm birch plywood.
- Suspension / Mounting : Optional VRX-AF line-array frame kit or 10 mm forged eyebolts
- Finish : Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille : Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent foam
- Net Weight : 38.5 kg (85 lb)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.