The SRX800 Series is the next generation high performance powered loudspeaker system comprising three full range and two subwoofer models with an array of features that elevate the SRX800 Series to the best in class of all competitive systems. The full range 15" two-way, SRX815P features legendary JBL Drivers, proprietary 2,000 Watt Crown amplification, Crown Front-End DriveCore Technology, premium JBL user-configurable DSP, V5 Tunings compatible with Vertec and VTX touring systems, and HiQnet Network control options via iOS and Android applications. Drawing on JBL’s long history of groundbreaking technology and loudspeaker design, the SRX800 Series meets the needs of touring houses, installations, and the most demanding live sound applications ensuring they can deploy a no-compromise, all-in-one solution featuring legendary JBL sound and performance, a wide array of configurability, and compatibility with JBL’s flagship touring systems.
- Purposeful Design: Rugged, Intuitive to Use, Easy to Transport
- JBL Premium Transducers
- Drivecore Amplification By Crown
- Full User Configurable DSP
- Network Control
- JBL Engineered Application Presets
- LCD Screen and Glow in the Dark Ink on Back Panel
- M10 Suspension Points
- Standard 35mm Pole Cup
- Feet for Monitor Angle
A full suite of User Controllable DSP driven by the SRX800 Series powerful onboard 400mHz Sharc DSP includes 20 PEQ’s, 2 seconds of delay, signal generators, Input mixing, amplifier monitoring, and 50 User Presets. In addition, the system can incorporate V5 JBL Tunings providing compatibility with our flagship Vertec and VTX touring systems. An integrated LCD screen supports fast setup and configuration.
- System Type Self powered 15”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output 137 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 36 Hz - 21 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 44 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 90° x 50°
- Amplifier Design Class D
- Power Rating 2000 W Peak
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 691 x 458 x 478 (mm) / 27.20 x 18.03 x 18.82 (in)
- Net Weight 28.6 kg (63 lb)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.