Sennheiser ew100 G4 ME2 Wireless Lavalier Mic Set (Freq: G)
The ew 100 G4-ME2 by Sennheiser is a versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
The perfect choice for moderators and presenters: Robust bodypack transmitter and unobtrousive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) with high speech intelligibility for easy hands-free operation on any stage.
- Engineered for professional live sound:
- Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and unobstrusive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
G4 100 Series
- Fully compatible with all previous series.
- New Multi-Channel Setup Capabilities - Up to 12 systems can be daisy-chained with an Easy Setup function (cable included).
- Improved User Interface - High-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, dedicated Escape button.
- More In The Box - Rackmount now included with every 100 series set.
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- ME 2 clip-on microphone
- GA 3 rackmount set
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- Quick guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.